Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Halloween! Or it's fall ya'll!

It's the spookiest time of the year!!!!  My youngest daughter Izzy LOVES Halloween.  We're even arranging a Halloween scavenger hunt...let's hope the memories last a lifetime because I am NOT doing it every year!  Hahahaha!

Our theme this challenge at Creative Inspirations is Halloween/Fall!  I created this little cutie using one of my favorite C.C. Design images. 






 
This fortnights prize is from LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS 
and the prize is a
£10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!



I should also mention that Sandy is closing down the store, there are a lot of bargains still to be had so do pop over for a peek!
Maja Design 15-50% off
Pion Design 15-60% off
Melissa Frances  20-50% off
Prima  25-50% off
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you find time to create something for us at Creative Inspirations! 

MarkerPop: Halloween

No comments: