Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

It's that time of year...

May.  It's a month I love and a month I hate.  I love all the exciting things happening and I hate how busy we are all the time.  But summer is just around the corner...I just need to survive the next few weeks!  And one of those things is my preschool graduation!
 
So it's absolutely perfect that one of our release images is Annie Graduation! 
 
 





 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's May Release!
It's time to celebrate and we have some occasions covered for you!
Let's start with Graduation!









Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is my Annie...
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with another new release!
 
 


No comments: